Dear SEEMF members, Colleagues, Friends,
It is my great pleasure to announce that the Southeast European Medical Forum will hold its regular 12th International Medical Congress in the period of 6th-10th September 2023, in the city of Thessaloniki, Greece.
I extend my invitation towards you and your colleagues to attend the event with lectures and presentations.
The twelfth International Medical Congress of SEEMF is open to doctors and public figures from all over the world – leading university lecturers, prominent representatives of medical academia, heads of medical institutions, health managers. Official representatives of the Bulgarian state and local institutions, Medical Associations from Southeast Europe, leaders and members of the World Medical Association, the European Forum of Medical Associations, the Standing Committee of European Doctors and others will be part of the event.
The scientific program of the Twelfth International Medical Congress of the SEEMF will be dominated by lectures, reports and presentations. In an atmosphere of academicism and professionalism, the participants will discuss, exchange ideas, and draw experience from their colleagues to strengthen medical science and practice as a factor in international relations.
The congress will apply for accreditation with the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
Main topics of the Congress:
- IMMUNOLOGY – VACCINES;
- IMMUNE SYSTEM INTERACTION WITH THE REST OF THE HUMAN BODY SYSTEMS – NERVOUS SYSTEM, CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM, RESPIRATORY SYSTEM AND ETC.;
- REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH – CHILDREN’S HEALTHCARE;
- CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES;
- ONCOLOGICAL DISEASES;
- MENTAL HEALTH;
- DERMATOLOGY, GERONTOLOGY;
- ROUND TABLE:
MIGRATION OF YOUNG DOCTORS. THE CONTINUOUS MEDICAL EDUCATION OF DOCTORS.
Early registration fee until June 30, 2023.
– EUR 250.00 per participant
– EUR 150.00 per accompanying person
Registration fee after June 30, 2023.
– EUR 350.00 per participan
– EUR 205.00 per accompanying person
Registration fee for students: EUR 120.00.
The participation registration fee includes:
– Participation in all scientific meetings of the Congress;
– Congress materials;
– Official dinner;
– 1 publication in the Congress book of an abstract in the appropriate format. The 12th SEEMF International Medical Congress Abstract Book will be identified with an International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and will be available in paper format. Participants can upload abstracts in English, Russian, applied on the SEEMF website – www.seemfcongress.com, not later than August 15, 2023.
The official languages of the Congress are: Bulgarian, Greek, English and any other language, in case of over 100 registered participants from a country.
The registration of the participants in the Congress, the choice of the type of hotel accommodation and the method of payment will be possible only online, on the website of the SEEMF – www.seemfcongress.com.
Deadline for participant registration: August 15, 2023.
We remain at your disposal for assistance regarding any issues you might have!
It would be our true honor to welcome you and your colleagues 6th – 10th September 2023 Thessaloniki, Greece.
Prof. ANDREY KEHAYOV, MD